The City of Laguna Beach is closely monitoring COVID-19. The City is working with our public health partners at the County of Orange Health Care Agency (OCHCA), the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure the City has best practices in place for the general public.
Until the end of February, all public meetings are being held virtually with no in-person participation, mask wearing is required for visitors to all City facilities regardless of vaccination status and distancing protocols will be observed.
Laguna Beach Testing Sites
32341 Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
30842 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
333 Thalia St, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
(Clinic does also offer free testing for uninsured by appointment) 362 3rd Street, Laguna Beach, CA 92651
NEW! FREE At-Home COVID-19 Test Kits from covidtests.gov
Click HERE to Order a Set of 4 Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests!
Limit of one order per residential address.
One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests.
Who should get tested
According to updated guidance from the CDC, the following people should get tested for COVID-19:
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have come into close contact with someone with COVID-19 should be tested to check for infection:
- Fully vaccinated people should be tested 5–7 days after their last exposure.
- People who are not fully vaccinated should get tested immediately when they find out they are a close contact. If their test result is negative, they should get tested again 5–7 days after their last exposure or immediately if symptoms develop.
- People not fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine who are prioritized for expanded community screening for COVID-19.
- People not fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccine who have been asked or referred to get testing by their school, workplace, healthcare provider, state, tribal, or territorial health department.
Who does not need to be tested
The following people who have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 do not need to get tested if they do not have COVID-19 symptoms:
- People who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and recovered, as long as they do not develop new symptoms, do not need to get tested.
Please go to www.cdc.gov for further COVID-19-related testing and vaccine information.