The City of Laguna Beach's Information Technology Department installs and maintains all aspects of technology for the City of Laguna Beach, including computer, internet, and telephone services for hundreds of employees located in multiple facilities.
We are also responsible for IT project management, network security, video feeds, and audio visual production for City meetings.
Senate Bill 272: Catalog of Enterprise System
A software application or computer system that collects, stores, exchanges and analyzes information that the agency uses that is both of the following:
- A multi-departmental system or a system that contains information collected about the public.
- A system that serves as an original source of data within an agency.
- Create a catalog of enterprise systems, containing:
- Current system vendor
- Current System Product
- System's purpose
- A description of categories or types of data
- The department that is the prime custodian of the data
- The frequency that system data is collected
- The frequency that system data is updated
- To make the catalog publicly available upon request
- To post the catalog in a prominent location on the agency's website.
If the pubic interest served by not disclosing the information described clearly outweighs the public interest served by the disclosure, the local agency may instead provide a system name, brief title or identifier of the system.