What We Do
Community Development Department works in partnership with the community to implement the City's vision (General Plan) by physically shaping the city through long-range and current planning services, building plan review, and code enforcement.
Featured News and Documents
- Historic Ordinance now in effect! On July 13, 2022, the Coastal Commission certified the City Council-adopted Historic Ordinance. Click here to visit the Historic Preservation webpage to view the changes, staff report, and ordinance.
- Updated Planning and Building Division Fees - Effective July 1, 2022 New!
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Webpage New!
- Introduction to a Proposed Code Amendment to Establish a Bluff Overlay District New!
- Code Enforcement Policy and Procedures
- Quarterly Activity Report
- How to Get in the Queue New!
Do you have a specific question or concern? Submit it through our Ask Laguna website.