What We Do
Community Development Department works in partnership with the community to implement the City's vision (General Plan) by physically shaping the city through long-range and current planning services, building plan review, and code enforcement.
Featured News and Documents
- FY 22-23 Activity Report New!
- 2023 - 2025 Workplan New!
- Development Review applications will now require a Counter Appointment with a Planner for submittal, with the exception of design review exempt projects as an optional walk-in. Submittals missing required information will NOT be accepted. New!
- The Planning Division is now paper-free for Plan submittals! When submitting an application for initial submittal, please bring the plans saved onto a USB drive.
- Accessory Dwelling Unit Webpage New!
- How to Get in the Queue New!
Do you have a specific question or concern? Submit it through our Ask Laguna website.