Laguna Beach Transit Riders Alert
Effective March 14, 2022 the Weekday Coastal Route schedule will be adjusted to reflect a new starting time. Additional adjustments have been made to trips servicing Laguna Beach High School (LBHS). Service will now begin at 7:30 AM and conclude at 6:00 PM. Trips to LBHS will be reduced to 2 morning and 2 afternoon trips. For additional information, call Transit Dispatch at (949) 497-0766.
Service on Coast Highway between North Laguna/ Heisler Park, downtown, South Laguna/ Mission Hospital and Ritz Carlton in Dana Point. Click here for the Off-Season Coastal schedule.
Trolleys run approximately every 20-30 minutes on Friday evenings, Saturdays and Sundays.
Monday-Thursday 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday 6:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sunday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Act V Shuttle
Park for free at Lot 16 (Act V - 1900 Laguna Canyon Road) and ride a free trolley to downtown every Saturday and Sunday!
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Service to downtown Farmer's Market)
Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Face coverings recommended, but not required, while riding.
'Laguna Beach Local' Neighborhood On-Demand Service
The City has introduced a new on-demand, shared-ride transit service called Laguna Beach Local between the Top of the World, Bluebird Canyon and Arch Beach Heights neighborhoods and Downtown.
Quick Start Guide
- To get started, download the TransLoc app and search for "Laguna Beach Local"
- Rides can also be booked by calling Transit dispatch at (949) 497-0766 during operating hours or by visiting http://ondemand.transloc.com/ on your home computer
- View our user guide here.
- Pickup and drop-off at more than 75 locations along three former neighborhood trolley routes and throughout downtown
- Free to ride
- Bike racks will be available (COMING SOON)
- Average wait time of 15-20 minutes following ride request
- Rides can be requested up to seven days in advance
- Children under age 13 must be accompanied by adult
- Parents must bring child seats for those that require them
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle will be available at all times
- On-demand app also displays trolley status information
- Face coverings recommended, but not required, while riding
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.*
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.*
*During summer months, service will end at 11:30 p.m. Friday-Saturday
**No service will be provided on Thanksgiving Day (11/25), Christmas Day (12/25) or New Year's Day (1/1)
Frequently Asked Questions
You can view a list of frequently asked questions about the Laguna Beach Local service by clicking here.
For questions or to request more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Season Only Routes (June - Labor Day)
Service on Laguna Canyon Road from LCAD (weekends only) and Act V peripheral parking lots to summer art festivals and downtown. 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., 7 days a week. Frequency: Every 20 minutes.
Service on Laguna Canyon Road from free peripheral parking lot at Brandman University in Irvine (16355 Laguna Canyon Road) to art festivals and downtown. 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., Saturdays and Sundays only. Frequency: Every 30 minutes.