Laguna Beach, CAHome Menu
The new 2022-2024 Shopper’s and School District Permits are available to order online or by mail. To print out a Shoppers Permit application, click here. To print out a School District application, click here.
If you come to City Hall, you must have your form completely filled out and proof of residency attached. If you are purchasing 3 or 4 permits, you must attach ALL copies of the car registrations. Checks should be made payable to the City of Laguna Beach.
Transferring Your Parking Permit to a New Vehicle
- Please remove the permit from your current vehicle and return the permit to the Cashier's Counter at City Hall, 505 Forest Avenue.
- We recommend taking a photo of the permit number before you begin to peel the permit off your current vehicle.
- As a security feature, these permits are designed to tear apart when removed.
- Bring the VIN# or the license plate number of the new vehicle to obtain the replacement permit for the new vehicle.
- The fee for replacement is $2.
- If you are not able to salvage the old permit from a vehicle involved in an accident, please present the accident report form or a repair shop order form at the Cashier's Counter.
Stolen Parking Permits
- If your parking permit is stolen, please come to the Cashier's Counter at City Hall, 505 Forest Avenue.
- We will take a report of the theft and issue a replacement for a $2 fee.
Monthly Parking Permits
- The City also offers a number of monthly parking passes for specific lots, including the Lumberyard Permit, Hagan Place Permit and Alice Court Permit. For more information on these passes, please email email@example.com.