City Park Reservations and Rentals

Recreational use of City parks is on a first-come, first served basis. The City does not reserve or rent parks or barbecue facilities for parties, events or gatherings of any kind.

Field Use Permits

All group field events are required to have a field permit.

Reservations for Weddings and Filming

Permits are required for weddings and filming on City property and can be obtained from the Recreation Division.