Swim With Us
The Laguna Beach High School & Community Pool offers aquatics classes for everyone, from children just getting used to the water to experienced swimmers looking for fitness opportunities. We also offer water aerobics classes. Our pool hosts a year-round water polo training and swim team coaching program. Laguna Beach High School also uses the pool for their swim and water polo team practices and events. For a description of our classes and to learn about what is taught at each level, see our online registration platform or our quarterly recreation brochure.
The pool is heated to 80 degrees year-round and has ten 25-yard lap lanes with an attached shallow kids’ pool. An ADA-accessible lift and stairway offer easy entry to the water. Changing rooms provide showers, restrooms with baby changing stations, and day-use lockers.
The pool is located across the street from Laguna Beach High School, at 670 Park Avenue. For additional information, email email@example.com or call (949) 497-0780.
Know Before You Go
- Check the schedule before you put on your swimsuit. Daily hours are posted online, however the schedule is subject to change. Click HERE to opt-in to receive emails from us about the schedule.
- Face coverings must be worn in indoor areas while at the pool. This means you must keep your face mask on while in the hallways, locker rooms and offices.
- Day use lockers are available. Bring your own lock, and remember to take your belongings with you when you leave.
- Sign up for a pool pass online, or bring $2 in cash to pay the drop-in fee for each swimmer. We also accept checks made out to the City of Laguna Beach, but are not able to accept credit card payments at the pool.
- Lap swim is for competent swimmers who can swim multiple laps independently in a 25-yard pool. Individual lanes are not guaranteed, and swimmers should be prepared to share their lane and circle swim.