Laguna Beach, CAHome Menu
The consumption of alcohol in Heisler Park, Main Beach Park and Crescent Bay Park requires a permit and under the following conditions:
- A permit must be obtained prior to the event.
- The permit must be in the possession of the individual(s) at the time of consuming alcohol.
- A "bona fide meal" must be consumed with the alcohol.
- The individual obtaining the permit is at least 21 years of age and and all persons attending the event who consume alcoholic beverages are of legal age to do so according to local and state law.
- The sale of alcoholic beverages is prohibited.
- Luxury and pop-up picnic business are not permitted.
- Applicants are limited to 3 permits per calendar year.
The permit fee is $10 and permits can be obtained at the Community and Susi Q Center at 380 Third Street, Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and alternate Fridays, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Individuals applying for permits will be required to show proof that they are at least 21 years of age.
Applicants must provide 2 weeks’ notice for groups over 20 people or longer than four hours in duration to secure approval from the Laguna Beach Police Department.
Consumption of alcohol at other City Parks is:
- Prohibited at Riddle Park and Field.
- Prohibited at all beaches.
- Allowed at other parks with a "bona fide" meal.